Website Mesa Airlines, Inc.
The Manager of Quality Control reports to the Director of Quality Assurance/Chief Inspector, and is responsible for the proper administration of all Inspection personnel, RII Authorized personnel, NDT technicians and Job Card Controllers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Quality Assurance.
- Ensure inspections are properly performed and documented on completed work before the aircraft is returned to service.
- Ensure all parts and materials received for use on Company aircraft are inspected in accordance with the procedures outlined in the Company’s General Procedures Manual.
- Ensure all applicable precision measuring and test equipment (PMTE) is calibrated in accordance with the requirements of the Company’s General Procedures Manual.
- Ensures all Mesa Airlines, Inc. Inspection personnel including RII mechanics, are properly trained and qualified.
- Ensure the “Self Life Program” is administered in accordance with the Company’s General Procedures Manual.
- Maintain a personnel/authorization listing for all Quality Control personnel.
- High school diploma and/or GED equivalent.
- Holds a Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings and have held these ratings for at least three years. Meets requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83.
- Have at least three years of maintenance experience on different types of large aircraft with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certificated repair station, one year of which must have been as maintenance inspector or Required Inspection Item (RII) authorization.
- Have at least one year of experience in a supervisory capacity maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as Company uses.
Company: Mesa Airlines, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A