You will be responsible for technical design, development, and implementation of end-to-end client facing mobile applications.
- Analyse impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates.
- Produce code that is easily maintainable.
- Produce code that adheres to functional and technical specifications.
- Adhere to technical standards.
- Contribute to the establishment of best practice standards.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Perform unit and system testing.
- Work closely with systems analyst.
- Produce code that is well documented.
- Assist other developers.
- Develop highly performant hybrid applications.
- Consume secured REST API’s.
- Adhere to architecture principles and policies.
- Experience designing n-tiered applications (multi layered architecture).
- Contribute in design sessions.
- Perform quality assurance checks / code reviews.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to deadlines.
- Degree in IT
- Prior native or hybrid mobile app development
Qualification & Experience:
- 7 years of full-time software development experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A