Ensure that all Brand and Marketing collaterals and work from business flows efficiently to creative and production departments. Coordinates the creative needs and executes design projects for several channel and product houses.
- Monitor project and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly and communicate schedules to deliver projects on time.
- Provide clear and consistent communication around design projects with key staff who represent each business unit
- Direct and motivate teams of graphic designers, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Distribute assignments to creative teams and other department depending on availability and priorities
- Advise on design strategies and determine messages to best engage a given audience
- Manage phases of multiple projects at one time by working closely with the CMO on priorities.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Internal Processes
- Create detailed schedule and set deadlines for various stage of project
- Work collaboratively with colleagues on a variety of design projects providing ideas, support and expertise when needed
- Manage and supervise all content and design for Momentum Corporate working closely with the Brand and Marketing team
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Responsible for amplifying campaigns on digital and PR platforms and overseeing the digital media strategy, content strategy, PR strategy and developing an integrated leads generation process for the business.
- Oversee all digital marketing needs ensuring that our digital marketing campaigns run smoothly
- Creative skills
- Financial budgeting
- Communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Presentation skills
- People management skills
- Influencing skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Proven experience in managing marketing traffic
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Marketing /Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A