To understand and contribute to clients’ product applications from start to finish by ensuring the Life Insurance targets are achieved.
- Achieve set targets on production and quality.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Capture all data accurately on relevant systems according to agree upon SLA’s
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders to ensure that the client receives the appropriate after sales services.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholders.
- Engage telephonically with clients to understand their interest in the product.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that missing and outstanding information throughout the client’s onboarding process (such as application, medicals etc.) is proactively followed up on.
- Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
- Skills required: Planning and organizing, Time management, Data capturing ,
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification: Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Biology essential;1 year Certificate in Financial Service Industry or Insurance; Knowledge of the financial services or insurance industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A