Our home delivery drivers are the creme de la creme of the driving world and provide the most helpful and friendly service to our customers. This role is so much more than just driving. This is a hands-on role, full of variety where you get the best opportunity to build great relationships with our local customers and community.
No two days are the same, and whilst you manage your time looking after our customers there is always a friendly team on hand to support when needed.
We can offer flexibility and opportunities to progress your career. Our Home Delivery operations are an up and coming area of our business so it is a really exciting time to join us!
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Taking care of the products as if they were your own and making sure these are delivered on time
- Ensure doorstep checks are offered to every customer
- Maintain a professional image when driving a company vehicle
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- Complete basic vehicle maintenance checks – Tyres, water, fuel
- Hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years
- No more than 3 penalty points on licence at the point of hire
- Have previously not been banned from driving
- Have no more than 9 penalty points on licence during employment as a driver
- A good team player, we’re all in it together
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Morecambe, GB
Application Deadline: N/A