Our home delivery drivers always provide a professional and friendly service when they are making deliveries and driving about their local community. That’s why our drivers service levels have to be as good as their driving.
Join our team and you’ll offer every customer a doorstep check and go above and beyond to make their day. Working with our store delivery team to deliver our daily plan, you’ll follow our procedures to the letter and carry out basic vehicle maintenance checks.
- Provide excellent customer service for customers by ensuring products are delivered to the required standard on time
- Ensure doorstep checks are offered to every customer
- Maintain a professional image when driving a company vehicle
- Work in conjunction with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Build and maintain an in depth knowledge of your role and responsibilities
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- Complete basic vehicle maintenance checks – Tyres, water, fuel
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Banbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A