To support our increased production in these unprecedented times we’re looking for a Shift Manager – Production (Nights) to join us and Help us to Feed the Nation.
This is initially on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Production / Operations Manager, you will manage a team of Team Managers who are responsible for a large number of operators and technicians. It’s a complex and very fast paced environment.
- Maximising profits and drive performance improvement
- Working with our current teams to drive the Continuous Improvement Strategy, through colleague involvement and engagement
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of all colleagues whilst maintaining and making improvements in all areas
- Maintaining a balanced scorecard against KPIs to drive further growth across the site
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertiveness with the ability to make decisions on the spot
- A can do attitude and a strong work ethic
- An understanding of cost models and experience of budgetary control and understand pest control management.
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment (ideally within high risk)
- A proven track record of people management and delivering strong results through a team in a people management role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harrogate, GB
Application Deadline: N/A