It’s challenging and fast-paced working as a Checkout Team Leader, you’ll be part of a highly energised team who work hard and get the job done. Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
- Analyse department data and use this to develop a plan of action with the Checkout Manager
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Effectively communicate with and coordinate the team of colleagues at the checkouts to consistently deliver outstanding service and focus on the customer experience
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workload
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Have a Fresh Thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Experience in developing, leading and coaching a team to improve performance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Borehamwood, GB
Application Deadline: N/A