Website Motus Holdings Limited
The purpose of this position is deliver efficient, friendly customer service; and to ensure that every renter receives a vehicle on time, that meets our quality and safety standards.
- Cleaning of vehicle interior and exterior to our high standards.
- Vehicle quality control, including identification and reporting of expired license vehicles and any other issue that does not conform to our quality standards.
- Refueling vehicles, checking tyre pressure and oil/water/other fluids after every rental.
- Delivering vehicles to customers in accordance with our procedures.
- Handling vehicle check-ins in accordance with company, quality control and claims procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness of yard and other surrounding areas.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company by behaving ethically and safeguarding the assets and interests of both the business and our customers.
- Other duties on request
- Communication skills (comfortably conversant in English/ read & write).
- Good interpersonal skills to support excellent face-to-face customer relations.
- Must be able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
- A team player.
- Energetic, self-motivated, flexible, resilient, committed.
- Trustworthy, highly responsible, honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
- Neat and presentable
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years relevant driving experience.
- NQF Level 4 (Grade 12 or equivalent).
- Valid, unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license (at least 2 years old).
- Computer literate (basic level will suffice).
- Must be fully bilingual and able to communicate with customers effectively in English.
- Able to read a map
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A