Website Mr Price Group
Collaborate with the Property Manager to identify and agree on new/strategic store sites for Power Fashion, in the Cape Town region.
- Conduct feasibility analysis and Share insights (re. availability, measurements, capex) & commercial metrics in order for divisions to determine new store feasibility. This involves on-site investigations.
- Create & maintain long term relationships with landlords/centre management for current & future store operations and to assist the divisions in case of any property management issues.
- Continuously monitor & track completion of feasibility studies from divisions to ensure that it is coming through the pipeline.
- Use research & analytics to contribute to the annual strategic store review.
- Negotiate the contractual terms & conditions with landlords/centre management for new and existing store locations to meet budget considerations and business requirements (e.g. store expansions). This entails preparing the required offer documentation with the assistance of the legal team.
- University Degree: Legal / Commercial or related.
- 2 years’ retail Real Estate experience.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riverhorse Valley, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A