As a Supply Chain HRBP your primary role is to develop and implement the HR strategy in collaboration with the local Unit strategy to ensure that they form a coherent whole. The HR strategy is translated into a set of HR plans (People Plan) that remain integral to the particular Unit plan. HR Plans in general will optimize the contribution of employees in both the short and long term to drive the long-term direction of the organization
- Organisational Design & Development (OD&D): Pro-actively challenge the established organisational structure of the customer unit to drive superior performance (taking account of Nestlé principles, policies & local business context). Ensure people issues are a key consideration when discussing and planning business activities. Manage effective organisational transformation and change projects using best practice methodologies. Shape the culture to align with Nestlé goals & initiatives through supporting & coaching Line managers in their implementation of core people processes. Work with leaders to enhance current and future functional and leadership capability needs.
- Employee Engagement: Establish and maintain effective win-win working relationships with managers, employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and co-operation. Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles and Nestlé Corporate Business Principles. Responsible for compliance in HR (policies and practices).
- Contribute to & Execute HR Strategy: Contribute to the execution of the business plan through the creation (where appropriate) and implementation of the People Strategies that attract, develop and retain employees. Support the organisational short- and long-term business needs to drive competitive advantage and address opportunities and threats. Drive flawless execution of Global, NiM and local HR Initiatives.
- Co-ordinate and execute workforce planning for the specific customer unit.
- Performance & Talent Management: Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development. Lead talent review/calibration to ensure high performance is rewarded and developed in line with the Management Development Cycle. Implement customer unit succession planning and talent management plans that support business goals. Ensure People Managers use tools effectively to assist individual and team performance improvement at all levels. Coaches others to interpret, apply and communicate “Total Rewards” principles/policies/strategies.
- Worked within a Matrix environment, achieving results through effective influencing and collaborating
- Success leading, coaching, and developing people in a high performing team environment e.g., performance management etc.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Leading and managing change through the effective use of organisation design, development and business transformation techniques.
Qualification & Experience:
- Exposure to Talent Management, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment/Resourcing.
- Successful experience in contributing to the creation, implementation & execution of people strategies for a business, function or unit.
- Effective influencing and coaching of leaders.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a HRBP function
- Range of experiences supporting different parts of the business in order to develop broad business accumen.
- Experience of working in Industrial and employee/labour relations.
- Leading people and projects experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryanston, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A