As a Distributor Manager you will be responsible for building Business Partner (Distributor) and Distributor Sales team capability to drive business performance and deliver growth in accordance with Nestlé defined standards
- Drives sustainable profitable growth: Understands and uses the different sales and profit levers (e.g. product mix, pricing, promotional strategy, channel mix and differentiation) to drive sustainable profitable growth for both Nestlé and the distributor
- Manage & strengthen the business partnership with Distributors: Ensure Distributors’ operations are efficient and effective i.e., warehouse & inventory management, logistics, sales force etc.
- Understands the impact of trade spend investments on sales and profitability and optimises them utilising simulation scenarios and ROI analysis in both Nestle and distributors (e.g. Pre-Post promo evaluation). Optimises, in alignment with the respective function, the overall cost of doing business (e.g. warehousing , distribution, selling and bad goods costs), whilst being aware of the impact on the total service delivered.
- Develops Distributor’s plan by setting clear objectives and tactics that are aligned to ICPImplement, follow up and update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Distributor (s)Aligns Distributor’s plan with relevant stakeholders internally and obtains needed functional support for execution
- Effective Business Planning: Support in development of Field Sales and Category channel Plans
- Manage Top to Top relationships between the distributor and key Nestlé senior managers
- Works cross functionally to identify, prioritise and develop commercial initiatives that meet the need of consumer, shoppers, distributors and Nestle
- Demonstrated ability to lead Sales team
- Capacity to understands all sales functions i.e., Trade Marketing, Customer, Field
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in Marketing or Sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs.
- Experience in Managing Distributors in the Traditional Trade
- Relevant Qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryanston, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A