The Technical Manager is responsible to effectively manage all technical and related services at the hospitals including risks related to infrastructure and assets, all plant and equipment (both clinical and non-clinical).
- Training of nursing, pharmacy, admin and management staff on technical related issues.
- Management of technical related purchasing and expenditure
- Management of contractor’s performance
- Implementation of Group policy and procedures to manage and maintain the hospital facilities and assets
- Enforcement of Group policies and procedures to staff members as well as contractors to ensure the
mitigation of all risks.
- Management of all hospital facilities, clinical infrastructure and assets.
- Management of all staff in the Technical Department
- Ensure proper planning of resources in accordance with PAS 55 principles
- Ensure the correct skills are provided for the specific job
- Intermediate computer literacy in MS Office
- Understanding of energy and water management
- Conversant with the principles of maintenance and asset management aspects
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years applicable technical and managerial experience
- Experience in both the electrical and mechanical engineering in the hospital and/or hospitality industry would
- Experience in Asset Management and Financial Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A