It’s an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to bring new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. As we move beyond 220 million members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
Our core business partners range from global brands such as Samsung, Vodafone or Google to local operators such as Deutsche Telekom or Sky. By working alongside these partners, we are unlocking marketing investment, reaching new audiences and building equity in our own global & local IP’s. We believe we can amplify the impact of content when we work with brands to create new conversations based upon our stories. We target very few, very impactful partnerships with globally admired brands (like Coca-Cola or Ben and Jerry’s).
We are therefore looking for a talented senior creative professional who enjoys building close relationships with business partners, iconic brands & their agencies and is comfortable owning the full life cycle of the campaigns from idea to execution to drive impactful creative outcomes for our partnerships.
- Build relationships with new partners and their agencies, introduce the Netflix brand and offer creative guidance and expertise to elevate creative output and storytelling;
- Translate the business objectives of Netflix and its Partners into brand campaigns to execute on our partners channels (e.g. ATL, BTL like editorials, socials, web and sales channels, Retail, PoS), leading the production end-to-end.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including: Marketing Operations, Creative Marketing, Content Services, Editorial, Publishing, PR, Content, Legal, etc.
- Creative lead for both commercial and brand partners campaigns. Owns the responsibility for ensuring relevant Netflix brand positioning and representation of Netflix and studio content in partner campaigns; owning partner creative feedback and consumer-facing output.
- Independent and efficient work ethic with a high-degree of organization
- Fluency in English and German is required
- Quick to test and learn without getting bogged down in process
- A natural and deep affection for movies and television
- Ability to prioritize effectively across partner opportunities big and small
- Demonstrable experience leading and driving partner marketing programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Passionate about Entertainment, Design, Pop culture, Technology, Arts, and Advertising. Is a creative and a storyteller at heart, with an incredible eye for great ideas and compelling campaign dynamics, with a finger on the pulse of culture.
- At least 10 years of experience in brand and/or consumer marketing – developing creative strategy for top entertainment, lifestyle, consumer brands across a diverse range of media.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy.
- Passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scalable
- Has an impeccable record of cultivating relationships and a deep level of respect with brands and agencies and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders at once
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Application Deadline: N/A