Netflix is the world’s leading digital entertainment service. It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to the world. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team. We don’t want to just be a place to make movies, we want to be THE place to make movies.
To support this growth, we are looking for a Global Design Program Manager to help lead the design of our corporate workplace portfolio across the globe. This position will be based in Los Angeles or New York and will report to the Global Head of Design & Construction based in Los Angeles. As part of the Design and Construction team, you will use your passion for design to drive the future of the Netflix workplace. You will lead the team responsible for creating spaces that are the physical manifestation of our brand and enable our stunning colleagues to do their best work. Your leadership will develop and support a global portfolio, maintain regional diversity while defining global consistency across all new and existing sites.
- Drive design standards for global consistency and ensure intentional implementation of Sustainability and Accessibility goals.
- Develop and maintain Architectural Space Design guidelines; including MEP, AV, Finish Material, FF&E, Accessibility, Sustainability, and BIM.
- Implement a design process that ensures the spaces embody the brand and create an inspiring employee experience. Ensure the design reflects the unique regional context yet represents a consistent and recognizable brand experience.
- Build and manage a team, with the ability to bring people along and collaborate with diverse teams to deliver successful solutions.
- Identify opportunities to maximize efficiencies, get the best out of consistencies of the workplace across all regions and identify cost avoidance opportunities.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in utilizing G-Suite, and a strong proficiency in compiling and presenting written project correspondence to executive leadership.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability / presence of mind to escalate issues when needed to the right audience.
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on projects.
- Ability to partner across business areas within Netflix to reach a common goal (both within Global Real Estate, as well as other Netflix partners).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design and a successful track record of leading the design through all phases of corporate interiors projects, both domestically and internationally, as well as leading multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Minimum 12 years of work experience in commercial architecture, interior design, and workplace planning, with a minimum of 5 years working inside a corporate real estate group, is preferred. Proven success internationally is also a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of the global commercial furniture industry and related supply chain.
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills and ability to present at an executive level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A