Netflix is seeking an experienced Production Assistant to manage a very busy Physical Production department, supporting multiple executives including the director of production, by handling a heavy volume of contacts, organizing communications, meetings and calendars, helping organize expenses, creating presentations/slides, maintaining vendor/crew relations and providing overall support. This position is based in the Netflix Sydney office.
Netflix Production Management team is responsible for supervising all aspects of physical production of Australian & New Zealand Original Content, including; series, features, documentary, and unscripted.
- Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties.
- Organize large social events for both internal & external groups.
- Gathering, tracking and entering various production-related data among multiple platforms; Assisting with keeping internal databases up to date (Must be proficient/able to learn all Google Apps Suite).
- Manage complex calendars for production executives.
- Curating databases and establishing relationships with vendors, ATL and BTL crew.
- Coordinating travel, both domestically and internationally for production executives.
- Arrange production calls around multiple slates and various production needs globally.
- Understanding of Google suite apps, Movie Magic Budgeting and Airtable software a plus, along with a strong aptitude for picking up and leveraging custom and third party apps and tools to build and improve systems and processes
- An understanding of the post production process or a willingness to learn.
- Previous production experience is definitely a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years as a production assistant, production office assistant, administration assistant or experience at high-volume production company or post production facility.
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information; Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Application Deadline: N/A