We are looking for someone to join our HR team in London as an HR Specialist. The HR team in London provides support to both corporate and retail components of our business across the UK, partnering back with our colleagues in EMEA and with the various Centres of Excellence within the broader HR function. You will report into the HR Manager and work on a range of ‘generalist’ projects and initiatives, facing off with a range of business stakeholders and different employee groups.
- Be a cultural ambassador to sense the pulse of the organisation and proactively identify areas that require further focus from a London HR perspective, aligned to the EMEA HR agenda and London business priorities
- Project and process coordination for a variety of HR programs and activities e.g Mentorships, Apprenticeship Levy, Wellbeing, Employee Engagement.
- Deliver tailored and personalized service excellence and support the development, execution and communication of HR programs, policies, processes and initiatives.
- Support the London HR Manager in the landing & contextualising the Nike People Strategy & initiatives across UK and Ireland.
- Support the wider team in the delivery of all HR elements of organizational and cultural change activities such as employee relations and restructures
- Be a proactive partner with the HR manager, central centers of excellence, and local leaders.
- Always with an eye for detail and ensuring real-time feedback, ideas, and updates from the business are gathered.
- Be a trusted source of information for the team members and business stakeholders you support.
- Be an active and professional ambassador of HR whilst building strong relationships with our stakeholders.
- Experience working in a business facing capacity within HR, comfortable working with a range of business stakeholders in terms of backgrounds and seniority
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within an HR role in a corporate environment
- Experience working within an CoE HR environment would be beneficial – partnering with different teams such as Talent Acquisition, L&D, ER, Comp & Bens etc
- Track record of working on, leading and co-ordinating a range of HR projects
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and be a team player
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Albans, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A