- Responsible for artwork development, program coordination, and securing internal and external approvals.
- Manages projects from start to finish, including vendor communication, quotes/financials, shipping and receiving, installation and reporting for numerous marketing projects.
- Reports on vendor performance for specific Retail Marketing initiatives.
- Collects and communicates creative feedback to internal and external design teams.
- Communicates with internal Nintendo departments, vendors and external contacts on project status and scheduling.
- Supports retail asset management and distribution as needed.
- Oversees assigned retail marketing activities for hardware and software product launches.
- Assists in the development process of cross-channel merchandise/Point of Purchase (POP) distributed at retailers, Nintendo Merchandising representatives and 3rd party teams in partnership with the Customer Marketing Manager.
- Assists in managing vendors and creates art and renderings as needed for account review.
- Assists with the creation and management of budgets and projections for individual POP projects.
- Project Management experience, including internal and external reporting and communication
- Knowledge of channel marketing with a focus on product promotions, brand management and the creation of marketing materials, ability to apply comprehensive knowledge of channel marketing objectives and systems
- One to three years of related marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Advertising, a related field, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Nintendo products/video game industry is helpful
- Formal training in marketing practices or equivalent preferred
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Salt Lake, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A