The ideal Assistant Loss Prevention Manager takes ownership and initiative, is skilled in time management, and can maintain confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Review and approve all reports to ensure that Loss Prevention incidents and cases are reported properly and document the review of detention room videotapes
- Respond to and report all store security and emergency situations, for example, administer first aid, escort hostile individuals from the store, help lost children, etc.
- Observe customer behavior for indicators of both internal and external theft, for example, fraudulent check or credit card activity, shoplifting, etc.
- Assist in coaching Loss Prevention employees to ensure they meet performance standards and expectations
- Partner with the Loss Prevention Manager to assist employees with safety incidents and participate in the store Emergency Response team, when necessary
- Work with the Loss Prevention Manager to ensure complete building security and safety
- Proven success in investigative, loss prevention and security procedures
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A comprehensive understanding of both APIS and XBR (preferred)
- Computer proficiency, including use of monitoring and surveillance technologies
- Strong organizational, delegation and follow-through skills
- The ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with other employees and leaders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A