The Senior Maintenance Manager is the manager on site providing leadership and direction to a team of highly skilled technicians and managers in delivering Material Handling, Industrial Automation and Base building services in a 24/7 logistics environment. This position will be responsible to lead the business using KPIs/metrics that will set the maintenance and operations teams up for success. Additionally, the expected levels of service delivery must be achieved at the lowest possible cost, minimally within the prescribed budget for each facility.
- Lead and assist in site incident investigation, utilizing structured problem solving to identify root cause of failures
- Strategically lead the Nordstrom site to improvements in the reliability of the production assets through a proactive approach.
- Ensure optimal roll out and training in the use of standard CMMS tools, processes and systems where possible. Ensure facility compliance with use of the new tools.
- Develop and maintain operating budgets, meeting targets as defined in KPIs; and, provide written variance analysis for any gaps. Develop and manage property specific multi-year capital improvement project plans.
- Drive optimal facility performance through management of third-party contractors/vendors engaged in operating and maintaining properties.
- Work with strategic sourcing professionals to identify cost savings opportunities and support contract agreements
- Inspect buildings’ physical plant routinely to guarantee that building services are at the highest level of quality standards. Monitor and review preventive maintenance programs
- Self-starter. Strong evidence of driving goals with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Demonstrated experience in managing 24/7 operations in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to think big! Proficient data analyst and new processes developer/adapter
- Minimum of eight years of direct supervision of multi-building operations, automation, reliability, fulfillment/supply chain. Prior retail/warehouse experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline preferred
- Experience in managing MHE, Controls and PIT operations teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A