Website National Security Agency
NSA is in search of Computer Science professionals to solve complex problems, test innovative approaches and research new solutions to storing, manipulating, and presenting information. We are looking for you to apply your computer science expertise to projects that seek to create new standards for the transformation of information. If you want to develop technologies and tools and be a part of cutting edge innovations; join our team of experts! Help protect national security interests as part of the world’s most advanced team of computer science professionals!
- The offense collects, processes and disseminates intelligence information derived from foreign signals for intelligence and counterintelligence purposes.
- The defense prevents adversaries from gaining access to sensitive classified national security information.
- Forensic Analysts exploit captured media and/or investigator computer security incidents in order to derive useful intelligence and/or enable mitigation of network vulnerabilities.
- Exploiting, fusing, and using data and data sources
- Collecting and analyzing intrusion artifacts (for example, source code, malware, Trojans) to enable mitigation of potential computer network defense incidents within the Global Information Grid
- Collecting and inspecting forensically sound images to discern possible mitigation/remediation on DoD networks
- Entry is with a Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree plus 4 years of relevant experience or a Doctoral degree plus 2 years of relevant experience.
- An Associate’s degree plus 8 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position.
- Degree must be in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- Relevant experience must be in the design/development of computer or information systems, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, and/or systems engineering.
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis course) will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., 24-week JCAC course will count as 6 months of experience).
Company: National Security Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A