Being a Cinema Host is the most important role within our Cinemas and is the key part of our guests having the ultimate experience every time they come! Where our cinemas have a Costa, our Cinema Hosts will be required to train and deliver a brilliant barista experience! Previous barista experience would be beneficial.
- Ushering guests to their seats.
Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
Ensuring the cinema is always in a sparkling state for every guest.
Being an expert across our wide range of retail products – There is more to our famous Nacho’s than meets the eye!
Effective day-to-day responsibilities across the full cinema operation (including Costa, Events etc. where applicable)
- Adaptability – Not every day will be the same!
- Provides ‘hands-on’ leadership, inspiration & promote a sense of urgency in setting vision & goals
- Listen & act upon feedback from all key stakeholders. Develop & maintain trust with colleagues & senior executives.
- Respect others’ points of view & empower teams to trial new ideas, make the right decisions & deliver strategy
- A real passion for film!
- A passion for customer service and great communication skills
- Positively challenge managers & executives to make sure we’re delivering on our strategy & achieving the right business outcomes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunfermline, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A