Website Old Mutual
This role determines and documents business requirements and works with design & implementation staff to design & implement solutions within constraints. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Works closely with the systems designer and project manager to design and implement the best possible automated solution within the constraints of the tools available.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Owns systems, user acceptance testing and implementation of changes or new applications.
- Analyses past, present and future business environment.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Formulates strategies and guidelines to improve the business environment.
- Analyses business processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Consults to management (both IT and business) on business procedures and policies.
- Solution Design & Implementation
- Facilitates the implementation of new or enhanced processes.
- Designs new business processes.
- Reviews processes and conducts process audits, as required.
- Works with managers and relevant users on feasibility studies and establishing business and systems requirements.
- FTI Advance certificate or Diploma will be an advantage
- Experience in Rewards and Loyalty business
- Experienced in business and data analysis, solutions design & testing, data modelling.
- Experience in system configuration
- Bcom or Bsc in Information systems
- 8 years’ experience in business applications & exposure to IT functions.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands, Cape Town, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A