Website Old Mutual
- Customer reports;
- Maintain effective record keeping;
- Proactive management of GIA issues becoming due with timeous reporting and escalation;
- Provide assistance in Combined Assurance process.
- Effective maintenance of documentary evidence;
- Manage and provide assurance on the SLA Register.
- Perform monitoring on controls, KRI’s, Events and management actions;
- providing guidance and training to Line 1 on methodology and system and;
- Ensure high quality and timely reporting on above functions to various platforms.
- Maintain the Risk Policy repository;
- Assist with the process of Risk Policy adoption and embedding;
- Provide assurance on:
- Ensure readiness for and the successful completion of quarterly BU Risk sign-offs.
- Areas identified an ad hoc basis within the respective business units;
- Assist in the timeous and accurate submission of Annual Letter of Representation and attestation process;
- Drive full compliance to the Enterprise Risk Management risk policy to ensure effective risk management by:
performing oversight over Identification and management of Risks, Controls, ActionsKRI’s and Events and timely risk reporting and escalation.
- Perform monitoring and reporting on management actions and compliance ratings;
- Ensure Policy checklists/adoption templates remain updated and are completed annually as a compliance rating assessment tool;
- Manage Group Internal Audit (GIA) onsite process and ensure quality through oversight over IBAM identification, managements’ feedback and remedial actions to ensure root causes are addressed;
- GFS reports (as required).
- Flawless command of the English language;
- Excellent conflict handling skills;
- 2-3 years experience;
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining high service levels;
- Namibian Citizenship;
- Team player.
- B.Comm degree with articles as a minimum mandatory requirement;
- Strong technical skills;
- An assertive self-starter with excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills;
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A