Website Old Mutual
Provide quality direct sales service that results in the production of business from new and existing sources, which contributes to the profitability and growth of the company. Manage the end-to-end customer experience for new and existing business by providing first line support to resolve queries.
- Continuously build client base to secure future portfolio growth.
- Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
- Sell according to agreed targets for the day, week and month.
- Manage relationships with clients and ensure that Service Level Agreement standards are met or exceeded in all engagements.
- Manage and drive portfolio profitability and growth by ensuring that on-going service and support (amendments, renewals, and claims)
- provided to clients is delivered on time and improves the quality of the business underwritten.
- Identify and execute on innovative methods to build own insurance portfolio.
- Perform after sales service tasks according to allocated portfolio of customers.
- Provide solutions to clients by selling non-life products aligned to their needs.
- Maintain minimum agreed quote volumes.
- Maintain a minimum agreed quote to sales ratio.
- Maintain an agreed NTU – and Cancellation ratio.
- Retain existing business including renewal discussion in line business process and FAIS Code of Conduct.
- Create collaborative relationships with other departments (underwriting/pricing, and claims) to determine process improvements designed to enhance the customer experience and create easy, value peace of mind.
- Monitor and resolve escalated client queries and complaints timeously.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Identify and action on cross & up selling opportunities across all products.
- Prospect for new clients through networking, cold calling and door to door canvassing.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Direct sales Valid Driver’s Licence with own reliable transport
- Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience’ in non-life insurance.
- FAIS Compliant in Non-life Commercial product category.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A