In this internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It’s up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.Are you ready to take the challenge?
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- All positions are entry level management internships
- Procter & Gamble generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with an overall G.P.A. of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting around May or June. As an intern, you’ll receive an internship allowance.
- We provide relocation support to get you where we need you.
- Are 1-4 year away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Successful candidates will be willing to travel on the job
- Candidates seeking a BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering are preferred
- Other BS or MS in Aeronautical, Environmental, and Civil Engineering degree may be considered
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Albany, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A