- Leverage P&G packing labs for scale up testing (Mini, Macro scale) on new making processes/formulations, equipment/technology improvements.
- Have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning and expect to gain expertise in Project Management, Capital
- Management, Reliability, and Modeling & Simulation (these all have internal P&G certification programs.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment.
- Develop technical mastery in P&G developed and off the shelf process technologies.
- Will work cross functionally with Process Development, Manufacturing, Finance, Purchasing, Planning, and MPD Process.
- Travel Expectations – 25-50% (Domestic or Global) Willing to relocate to Cincinnati, Ohio.
- One leadership role across technical and humanitarian (two or more preferred)
- Special skills (project management, programming, digital tool, language, etc.) preferred
- BS or MS Degree in Engineering (Chemical preferred but not required) or other related degree and/or work-related experience)
- One technical/industry experience (two or more preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gainesville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A