The Associate Account Manager will support the day-to-day needs of the Client Services team, helping Account Managers to flawlessly execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies and drive revenue for Pandora. The right individual will be a key contributor, responsible for assisting with media planning and campaign execution, drafting media plans, providing advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, reporting, and tracking, and optimizing delivery. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing the Pandora brand.
- Provide other ad-hoc account-related support
- Delegate work as necessary to internal resources
- Assist Account Managers with internal creative services and trafficking teams to ensure online advertising campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Work with internal teams and resources to test and traffic ads
- Provide reporting and screenshots or work with internal resources to provide
- Assist in monitoring campaigns and ensure campaign delivery across various ad serving systems
- Build Media Plans and Insertion Orders in Pandora’s order management system and client templates
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong work ethic; the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Existing knowledge of Salesforce, agency order management systems, and DFP
- Previous customer service-oriented role a plus
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years’ experience in digital/radio/mobile planning, buying, or account/project management
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- BA or BS from a 4-year University OR 0-1 years’ experience in digital/radio/mobile planning, buying, or account/project management
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A