Website Legal Aid
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 13 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
- Supervise and guide civil Candidate Attorneys and Paralegals.
- Handling of complex civil matters.
- Represent women, children and vulnerable landless people in all civil matters.
- Perform office administration.
- Assist in providing support and assistance to civil sections of the office in the designated cluster.
- Provide civil legal aid to the poor in the coverage area of the unit.
- At least five years’ post-admission civil experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- LLB or B Proc degree.
- A valid driver’s licence is an advantage.
- Right of appearance in the High Court.
- Self-development orientation.
- Admitted Attorney/Advocate (the latter must have completed pupilage successfully at an institution recognised by Legal Aid SA).
Company: Legal Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A