Peermont serves its guests and clients with the purpose of providing relaxing stays and exciting times. It is with that goal that we strive to employ and develop individuals who not only share our values, but align themselves with our purpose and will embody our service ethos. Peermont employees are a special breed who look for ways to inject every duty with a culture of going above and beyond in order to create exceptional memories.
- Ensure the accuracy and cleanliness of the Winners Circle database, ensure the implementation of the central and local direct marketing plans to drive acquisition and retention of members. Management of the Winners Circle staff and desk.
- Together with Gaming Management, plan and implement the VIP gaming programme for the property, including but not limited to invitation programmes, promotions, activations, entertainment and events relationship development and general hosting. Effective event management is essential.
- Manage the content for the Social Media channels and the property’s website ensuring it they are updated at all times and fully reflect the activities and products available at the property.
- Develop, design and implement casino and hospitality promotions, competitions and activations for the property, utilizing identified business objectives, Business Intelligence information, involvement from Gaming Management, the Peermont Central Marketing Team and sound marketing principles. Excellent planning and communication skills essential.
- Implement an approved 360-degree Marketing Plan for the property – based on consultation and forward planning with the Unit General Manager, all divisional heads, and the Peermont Central Marketing Team.
- Execute the approved Media Plan i.e. radio, print, outdoor and digital advertising, in the local market to ensure awareness and footfall, including the accurate briefing and monitoring of weekly advertising in local media. Co-ordinate photographic, video or any other shoots at property level.
- Manage the Winners Circle loyalty programme for the property including collateral, awareness, promotional strategies, event and entertainment strategies, local partnerships, customer relationship management and fulfilment.
- Shift work essential
- Will be required to obtain a Gaming Board License
- Operationally required to work in a smoking environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-year Degree / Diploma in the Marketing / Communications / Journalism field
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience within supervisory / management level in a like-minded role (gaming industry an advantage)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burgersfort, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A