Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Duvernay District is recruiting for Day Foreman, Maintenance to join the team. This position reports to the District Manager, Duvernay in the Gas Services business unit (GBU), part of Pembina’s Facilities division. The Gas Services Business Unit provides gas gathering, compression, shallow cut processing and both sweet and sour deep cut processing services for its customers, primarily on a fee-for-service basis under long-term contracts.
- Ensure behaviors/requirements supporting Pembina’s safety culture of “Zero by Choice” and the “Life Saving Rules” are being adhered to, and organizational standards and regulatory requirements are being met;
- Ensure complete and accurate asset inventory exists within the Asset Management Database, PMM, including standardized hierarchy naming conventions, critical spares, and surplus equipment;
- Conduct Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) on all Safety Critical equipment failures and any other equipment failures, and ensure corrective and preventative actions are taken to prevent recurrence;
- Assess annual asset regulatory & corporate compliance requirements, and ensure annual plans are developed and adjusted accordingly;
- Develop and implement planned & preventative maintenance programs for both regulated and critical equipment within the Asset
- Management Database, PMM that support the Asset Integrity Management systems, and long-term maintenance and reliability strategy;
- Identify maintenance and reliability (M&R) trends and short falls, develop maintenance management continuous improvement (MMCI) opportunities, and implement action plans to enhance business integrity and reliability on a quarterly basis;
- Ensure Maintenance staff, and all maintenance and reliability activities adhere to the integrity management procedures and workflow processes, as defined within Pembina’s Asset Integrity and Maintenance Management Systems; and
- Participate in a team environment that values inclusion and diversity.
- 12+ years related industry experience with 3+ years in a maintenance leadership role;
- Grade 12 High School Diploma is required;
- Previous CMMS experience is considered an asset; and
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in the oil & gas industry and/or trade certificate (Electrical/Instrumentation/Millwright) and/or steam certificate is considered an asset;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and demonstrated aptitude working with other business-related computer programs and applications;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Albert, CA
Application Deadline: N/A