Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- Review all grooming partners’ paperwork(s) daily to ensure the proper sales are recorded on each pet before turning in to the store leader.
- Order supplies as necessary for the grooming salon.
- In partnership with the Guest Experience Leader, provides and properly maintains clippers, blades, and other hand tools required to perform grooming services.
- Assist with building the grooming business (IE: Reminder calls, Book-a-Bath, 3 With Me… Greet guests on the sales floor and or during vaccination clinics to promote grooming services).
- Ensure Grooming Salon cleanliness, performs routine housekeeping to maintain appearance of the Grooming Salon to Petco standards.
- Provide courteous service to all guests by utilizing the GUEST+ Model in the salon.
- Exhibit a high level interest in animal welfare.
- Adhere to and promotes established safety procedures and maintenance of clean, safe and healthy environment for store partners, guests and animals.
- Adhere to loss prevention policies.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with internal and external partners and guests.
- Ensure the salon is staffed and properly trained to offer grooming services during all hours of operations.
- Directly supervise the Grooming Salon partners.
- Meet grooming sales projections, control payroll and expenses to meet budget, maintain daily and weekly records, schedule guest grooming appointments, assist in preparation of bi-weekly work schedule.
- Analyze reports to assess the state of the business and develops action plans to improve where needed to achieve budgets and goals.
- Assist the Guest Experience Leader and/or Store Leader in recruiting and hiring Grooming Salon partners.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A