Provide guests with exceptional customer service by being the subject matter expert on all products, nutrition, services, in-store promotions, local community events and other areas of animal care and wellness.
- Provide quick and courteous service to all PETCO customers and their pets by determining their needs and sharing product knowledge to suggest the appropriate merchandise and services to satisfy them.
- Politely and professionally respond to inquiries regarding products, services and pricing via the telephone.
- Express passion about animal welfare and maintain integrity in the work area.
- Be familiar with all new products and services in order to be able to engage with customers regarding new product and services features and benefits.
- Be knowledgeable about pet-related events/resources and related costs within the community including dog parks, dog or cat shows, pet-friendly hotels, etc.
- Act as a personal shopper/information center for customers as they enter the store and be 100% focused on customer service.
- Bend, kneel, lift (up to 50 pounds, as necessary) and stand for long periods of time.
- The majority of job duties are conducted indoors, although merchandise stocking and customer carry-outs will require that an associate leave the store briefly. Because this position requires bending, kneeling, lifting (up to 50 pounds, as necessary) and standing for long periods of time. The large majority of this associate’s time will be spent in direct contact with our customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noblesville, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A