Ensure the health, proper handling and welfare of all animals are met according to P&Ps, including completion of hourly animal check list and wellness cards. Follow Vet Protocol for all sick animals.
- Ensure the completion of all Planograms, Cut Ins and Reworks.
- Perform all special or other projects as assigned.
- Directly supervises the Aquatics Specialist(s), leads and coaches all store partners in providing great guest service and in performing their assigned tasks with the objective of achieving budgeted sales.
- Partner with the Inventory Leader to ensure in-stock levels. Goals are achieved by reporting max changes or requested overrides are achieving I.M. grade.
- Effectively organize and price all clearance merchandise for the department.
- Provide training and coaching in GUEST and product knowledge to partners daily on the sales floor and on an ongoing basis. Ensure a friendly and courteous atmosphere by all partners in the department.
- Achieve minimum presentation standards at all times in aquatics.
- Ensure the proper handling and documentation for all Adoption Animals.
- Assist the SL/GEL in planning out location changes needed to the grid and ad planner to maximize sales.
- Communicate all situations and/or conditions to the SL/GEL that affect the store (e.g. guest complaints, item requests, inadequate inventory levels, etc.).
- Ensure all supply back stock is worked daily and all other department back stock a minimum of 3x per week.
- Ensure OSE standards are maintained in the department.
- In partnership with the SL/GEL ensure proper scheduling is being maintained in the department to ensure in-stock goals and guest service during peak hours.
- Responsible for proper ordering of live animals to maximize sales, margin and inventory. Analyze inventory management data for the department and make recommendations for improvement.
- Perform duties and assume responsibility as Leader on Duty (LOD) as needed.
- The majority of job duties are conducted indoors, although merchandise stocking and customer carry-outs will require that an associate leave the store briefly. Because this position requires bending, kneeling, lifting (up to 50 pounds, as necessary) and standing for long periods of time. The large majority of this associate’s time will be spent in direct contact with our customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monroeville, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A