Responsible for assisting the Store Leader in achieving the store’s budgeted sales and profit goals. Ensure that all merchandise is accurately received, priced, stocked and backroom is maintained per OSE standards.
- Adhere to and promote established safety procedures.
- Perform routine housekeeping tasks to maintain the stores appearance and meet OSE standards.
- Trains and develops partners on proper receiving, processing and stocking procedures, WMR and food rotation practices according to Petco standards.
- Ensures highest productivity levels are achieved for receiving, processing and stocking.
- Directly supervises the Merchandise Operations Specialists. Leads and coaches all store partners in providing great guest service and performing their assigned task with the objective of achieving budgeted sales.
- Ensures RTV and Hazardous Waste processed are managed per Petco policy.
- Ensures the facilitation and accuracy/integrity of the Blue Dot program.
- In partnership with Store Leader, ensures staffing levels are appropriate for receiving and processing stock.
- Ensures that the backroom and equipment is organized and clean per OSE standards.
- Ensures 100% pricing accuracy, including verifying all pricing labels are up and are accurate with regard to correct price and current offer date.
- Ensures that the store is well stocked and inventory counts are accurate.
- Abides by and enforces all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those designed to minimize shrink.
- Communicate all situations and/or conditions that affect the store to the Guest Experience Leader and/or Store Leader (e.g. guest complaints, item requests, inadequate inventory levels).
- Prioritizes merchandise moving to sales floor and areas to be stocked, including POG and end cap sets
- Facilitates the unloading and stocking of merchandise according to operational guidelines and OSE standards.
- Ensure that unforgivable items are in stock at all times.
- The majority of job duties are conducted indoors, although merchandise receiving, merchandise carry-outs, or stock balancing will require leaving the store briefly.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and pull 2000 lbs utilizing material handling equipment. Improper use of safety equipment and/or not following proper lifting techniques may pose of risk of injury to customers, pets, and store partners.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Encino, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A