Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- The Guest Advisor may be a ‘key holder’ and Leader on Duty (LOD) on a limited basis as needed.
- Provide guests with exceptional customer service by being the subject matter expert on all products, nutrition, services, in-store promotions, local community events and other areas of animal care and wellness.
- The majority of job duties are conducted indoors, although merchandise stocking and customer carry-outs will require that an associate leave the store briefly. Because this position requires bending, kneeling, lifting (up to 50 pounds, as necessary) and standing for long periods of time. The large majority of this associate’s time will be spent in direct contact with our customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be familiar with all new products and services in order to be able to engage with customers regarding new product and services features and benefits.
- Politely and professionally respond to inquiries regarding products, services and pricing via the telephone.
- Bend, kneel, lift (up to 50 pounds, as necessary) and stand for long periods of time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A