- Complete data entry and participate in the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Assist staff with ethics applications, and recruitment and data collection of study participants for research projects.
- Update website with new projects and on-going research activities.
- Complete and update web-based funding application forms for various research projects. Compile information, format and design relevant documents and reports for review by the team members and assist staff in report writing and proofreading documents.
- Conduct literature searches on various topics related to the program of study. The information is required to fulfill the mandate for the research program; it will be collected for members of the research program.
- Create and maintain various systems for document retrieval that are easily searched, including project resources and relevant articles.
- Research funding agencies and research groups and organizations so the project can have a map of other activities.
- Work independently and demonstrate good judgment.
- Experience conducting literature searches, participating in data entry and analysis, and report writing considered an asset. Knowledge of library database searching methods.
- Two (2) years of experience conducting research project work.
- Organizational skills.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. sciences, social sciences, healthcare, or communications).
- Computer skills including the ability to work in an intermediate Microsoft Office environment utilizing a wide variety of software.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A