- Prepare and post bills. Reconcile daily receipts and/or accounts to the general ledger.
- Receive patient valuables, verifying contents of envelopes, and release to patients on discharge according to PHSA policies and procedures.
- Prepare bank deposits and balances. Maintain records, daily receipts, and petty cash.
- Run and distribute system reports.
- Respond to inquiries, investigating and clearing discrepancies.
- Collect and process payments, entering patient and hospital information into database and issue receipts for cash transactions.
- Two (2) years’ recent, related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience in customer service, retail, reception, client relations, accounting, cashier and accounts receivable
- Grade 12 graduation.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Work well with others.
- Proficiency in a language other than English an asset
- Type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Successful completion of a recognized Accounting course.
- Operate related equipment (e.g. Microsoft Office).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Whistler, CA
Application Deadline: N/A