- Check if you qualify under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 through this
- Have tattoos, brands or bead implants that are obscene or offensive.
- Are waiting to appear in court, or have unspent convictions. You may also have to declare spent convictions for certain roles
- Have a basic background check to get Security Check level clearance
- Misuse drugs, solvents and anabolic steroids. But each case is considered upon its own merits
- Declare any previous spent and unspent convictions
- You must be physically fit to complete both initial and specialist training, and to do your role effectively. To check your fitness levels, we put every candidate through at least two separate fitness tests as part of the application process.
- Body Mass Index requirements: Age Male and female minimum Male and female maximum Male maximum with additional assessment Female maximum with additional assessment 18 + 18 28 32 30 16 to < 18 17 27 27 27
- Eyesight requirements vary for different roles. A requirement to wear glasses or contact lenses may be allowed for aircrew.
- You must be either a member of the Bar of England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland and have completed pupillage, or be a solicitor admitted to the Roll of England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- Have been or are a member of a group that stirs up racial hatred and violence
- GCSE GCSE 2017 SNE Mathematics C Grade 4 Grade 5 English Language C Grade 4 Grade 5
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A