Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Embrace the Customer 1 st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Clean up spills as needed, collect and pick up trash inside store and parking lot.
- Clean all areas inside and outside of store.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Collaborate with Front-end associates to encourage teamwork.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by smiling, making eye contact, and answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Perform price checks.
- Strive for at least five items in the bag while ensuring that contents or items are not damaged.
- Follow best practices for bagging items in various types of bags (reusable/plastic/paper).
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- Retail Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, other employees and management.
- Be able to understand and follow instructions.
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Segundo, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A