Website RCL Foods
We at RCL FOODS are in search for an Organizational Development Specialist to join our Baking Division. The role will be based in Pretoria West and report to the Managing Executive Milling. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to evaluate our business structures, advise management on the allocation of personnel and resources, and facilitate cost-effective and efficient procedures.
- Documenting processes and presenting progress reports to executives and senior managers.
- Optimizing personnel utilization by increasing cross-functionality and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Advising executives and senior managers and recommending efficient and cost-effective solutions for identified challenges.
- Designing and implementing a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials.
- Analyzing business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources.
- Consulting with the human resources department to guide the utilization, development, or hiring of personnel.
- Measuring the impact of interventions on staff performance, efficiency, employee retention, and job satisfaction.
- Interviewing personnel and facilitating targeted skills development initiatives.
- Contributing to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
- Superb analytical and time-management skills
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity building strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or a similar field
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s degree in organizational psychology, organizational development, or business administration would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as an organizational development specialist in the FMCG industry.
- Advanced proficiency in office and business administration software.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A