Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to execute the strategy for growing RCL FOODS profitability through the expansion of new channels (other than traditional Retail, Wholesale and Sundry) by determining the tone and direction the new business development team takes in its approach to working with possible and newly established key customers.
- Adhere to supplier agreements, ensure they are continuously updated and changes are communicated to all.
- Ensure adherence to ISO and HACCP standards in all production and operation systems.
- Drive the achievement of targeted sales growth and achievement of SIA’s.
- Work collaboratively across cross-functional teams to align demand and supply across the Company.
- Ensures that the business models of suppliers are correctly implemented and measured.
- Manage and penetrate new business channels at all levels; develop relationships that enable the achievement of customer plans and objectives and lead all RCL FOODS cross-functional team activities related to accounts. Evaluate and expand export opportunities, leveraging SA retailers, and wholesalers.
- Perform rigorous market research and product/channel analysis and allocate budget accordingly.
- Train Distributor teams to ensure new categories are developed and correctly implemented in the marketplace
- Develop the company’s new products to prospective clients through the introduction and promotion of products.
- Coordinate the business between suppliers and all customer categories.
- Prepare annual budget for the new division and ensures attainment of set targets and that expenditure is within the budget. Ensure that safety and loss control standards are adhered to by our staff.
- Maintain a high level of visibility in stores, and initiate displays and merchandising to attract customers.
- Detect all possible competition threats and relay them to the MD.
- Coordinate supplier and company budgets and develop strategies to ensure maximum ROI for stakeholders.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Experience in Marketing/Customer Marketing (added advantage)
- Ability to speak and understand French (added advantage)
- Diploma / Degree in Commerce with proven Finance / Business Acumen
- Experience in Distribution Operations and/or running Retail Operations (added advantage)
- 5-10 years experience in FMCG, Sales (National Account Manager/Key Account Manager/Sales Manager)
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A