Website RCL Foods
The position reports into the Applications Manager and will play a leading role, as a member of the Analytics Centre of Excellence, in the transformation of RCL FOODS into an effective Insight Driven Organisation (IDO). Lead and provide data & analytics solutions to the business that drive value and support the business in making more informed, effective and intelligent business decisions. This individual will leverage new technologies such as machine learning, AI, and RPA in order to facilitate sustainable growth for RCL FOODS.
- Plan for project-related hardware and software requirements by liaising on an on- going basis with the infrastructure team and external software supplier(s).
- Provide post-implementation guidance and support to all end-users.
- Assist functional teams to Streamline Business Processes.
- Prepare the project plan by engaging all relevant parties
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technical consultants.
- Liaise between business functions and technical teams to deliver analytics solutions.
- Product Owner to evaluate and quantify above mentioned Use Cases by performing a Cost-Benefit analysis.
- In partnership with business users identify continuous business improvement opportunities.
- Unpack and document business requirements.
- Review and analyse technical specification documents.
- Ensure effective communication.
- Identify business improvement opportunities in partnership with business users by developing appropriate Use Cases.
- Agree project scope and compile functional specifications.
- Lead and implement cross-functional data & visualisation projects.
- Adhere to ways of working & governance.
- SQL Skills (intermediate)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ data & analytics experience.
- Project management
- Business principles & business process.
- Power BI & DAX (Advanced)
- Analytical thinking
- Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Microsoft Power & Azure Platform
- Planning and organisation
- Experience in food manufacturing, consumer and supply chain industries.
- Success in managing data & analytics projects that have added value.
- Microsoft Office
- Data modelling & AI, Machine Learning & RPA technologies.
- Problem solving
- SSIS, SSAS & SSRS
- Data & Analytics
- Tabular Editor
- Verbal and written communication
- Database/warehouse design principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics / Statistics. Post graduate degree would be advantageous.
- Analytics problem methodologies.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A