Key supporter of the daily operations of RICOH Managed Services contracted customer locations. Requires traveling to several locations in an assigned geographical area. Performs standard and advance service offerings such as: copy, print production, finish work, mail and shipping operations, reception, document scanning and filing, concierge, inventory control, logs, reports for billing and assists in IT support functions. The Field Support Representative will also assist management with process improvement, procedure testing and validation, implementation of new services, employee training, and ensuring field compliance with Ricoh’s Managed Services methodology. This role serves as a developmental path to future account management positions.
- Works to learn and manage all aspects of the RICOH Service Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Assists in the coordination of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to management to improve existing processes and procedures including validation of current procedures and correct site documentation.
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.
- Assists in copy/print production center and performs all functions required for the completion and delivery of all copy requests.
- May include the usage of all finishing equipment such as binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Filing and labeling of documents and other materials for storage and retrieval.
- Flexible with travel within a geographic territory
- Works with a flexible schedule to cover time off requests for contracted customers’ onsite staff, which may include managerial duties.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and packages. This includes sorting, delivery, packaging, as well as shipping and receiving.
- Provides courier service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A