Website Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This growing award winning non-profit South African organisation works with youth who have been affected by traumatic episodes or the poor social influences that affect so many youth in under resourced backgrounds. Through the psycho-socio support and trained coaches in school, youth can improve their well-being, mental health and complete their schooling.
- Design and implement operational strategies and plans for expansion, ensuring that they are aligned to the overall strategic objectives and aims of the organisation
- Analyse problematic situations within the operations of the organisation, find solutions where possible, so as to ensure smooth running and growth for the future.
- Ensure that all statutory and Governmental regulations are met within the policy frameworks
- Establish policies that create the vision to advance employee engagement, and assist in building a high performing team through Human
- Resources management and training where necessary.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics with support of the MEL officer.
- Collaborate with the CEO on fundraising efforts
- Establish and build relationships with key stakeholders and partners, and act as a point of contact for these parties.
- Create quarterly and annual reviews, as well as financial reports to provide relevant information on the organisation’s work
- Establish Policies that promote the company ethos and culture, as well as adhere to all legal requirements, and business ethics.
- Aid the creation of a relevant communication plan and contribute to advocacy work within the organisation.
- Excellent organization and planning skills, along with a proven record of successful staff management
- Strong financial understanding and excellent strategic experience to bring good systems and policies into being.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or similar, particularly in Human Resources or Business Management
- More than 10 years of sound senior management, preferably in the Non-Profit environment
- A strong, motivated and energetic person who has the objective of building a successful organization for the benefit of youth coming from traumatic and disadvantaged circumstances.
- Good computer skills on MS Office and an accounting package.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A