Sanlam Developing Markets [SDM] (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance, savings for education, life cover and personal accident plans. In terms of the Sanlam Group Governance Policy, SDM is managed by the SA Retail Mass cluster, which is part of the Sanlam Life and Savings cluster within the Sanlam Group. The cluster focusses on retail porducts, as well as group schemes.
- Access review and audit compliance
- Project management, including review and sign off.
- Maintenance of SOPS
- Source Innovative ways to improve operational efficiencies
- Managing and leading discussions on problem resolution for system related issues
- Maintain Business continuity requirements, input to testing and sign off.
- Managing external relationships with third party vendors
- Data Analysis of debt book as well as analysis of 1st premium collection outcomes
- Risk Management, i.e premium income impact
- Co-ordinate technical support and assist where necessary.
- Manage all Client Facing Documentation, i.e. updating and aligning to Regulatory requirements
- Communication, Reporting and creation of Dashboards
- At least 3 years in a Collections and or Business Analyst role
- Project management principles
- Well developed communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ms Office (Excel & Word)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A