To drive the design and implementation of integrated leadership development solutions for the Santam Group. This includes leadership strategy development, strategy interpretation &implementation, stakeholder engagement and team leadership.
- Design and implement appropriate leadership and talent development solutions per identified needs.
- Evaluate leadership development needs and enhance content and offering to ensure that programs remain pertinent and effective.
- Analyse and design best-in-class HR digital solutions according to business requirements.
- Design new Digital HR solutions based on requirements and manage stakeholders.
- Design and implement benefits measurement methods for leadership effectiveness.
- Determine and implement a basket of leadership assessment solutions for development.
- Lead the development of content aligned to strategic intent to enhance leadership qualities and overseeing delivery during implementation.
- Understand analysis of the as-is and to-be HR processes.
- Support HR and business in selecting fit-for-purpose HR digital solutions that align with the HR and business strategy.
- Conduct competency analysis and design appropriate framework for leadership development and assessments.
- Define future state digital HR ecosystems of technologies (Experience platforms and best-of-breed/AI solutions) with the associated roadmap.
- Drive the design and deploying of an integrated digital strategy and plan.
- Understand and translate Santam business needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically demonstrating deep problem-solving skills
- Data analysis and problem solving
- Digital strategies and best practices
- Extensive presentation and facilitation skills
- Learning programme design and delivery
- Leadership Development strategies and best practice
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Organisational development and team effectiveness
- Full range of project management expertise, can drive an initiative from conceptualisation to delivery
- Able to demonstrate previous success with driving leadership strategies in a large organisation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A