Website U.S. Secret Service
Joining the Secret Service, Office of Human Resources, Talent and Employee Acquisition Management Division, will allow you to perform the full range of Human Resources Specialist work as it relates to the recruitment, staffing/placement, and hiring processes.
- Full technical responsibility for independently carrying out assigned complex (special) studies and projects involving recruitment and placement operational functions
- Researching, recommending and implementing best practices
- Providing analytics; PowerPoint presentations
- Appropriate recommendations to senior-level stakeholders.
- Conducting written and oral communications sufficient to develop and deliver briefings, project papers, policies and procedures, guides, directives, evaluation statements, job analyses, questionnaires, position papers, comprehensive reports, audit review findings, and supervisory and peer training.
- Providing consultative and advisory services in recruitment and placement strategic planning with responsibility for ensuring the optimum use of manpower resources in accordance with Office of Personnel Management, Department of Homeland Security and United States Secret Services regulations, standards, directives, policies and precedents.
- Ability to analyze proposed OPM and DHS/agency Regulatory/policy changes, and qualification standard; interpret and apply a variety of Title 5 Hiring Authorities sufficient to prepare written recommendations to applicable stakeholders.
- Submit to a drug test prior to your appointment and random drug testing while you occupy the position.
- Obtain and maintain a top secret Tier 5 clearance.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
Company: U.S. Secret Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A