Senwes the leading agricultural company in South Africa is seeking the services of a dynamic Payroll Manager who will be accountable for the coordination and management of remuneration and benefits to ensure efficient compensation administration.
- Plan & control Payroll processes
- Manage the changes in master data to ensure correct deductions for all benefits (funeral, spouse, extended cover etc.).
- Final authorisation of pay slips/ info slips
- Audit of critical transactions (Master Data): Appointments Resignations Changes Banking details ID/ Bank duplications
- Reconciliation of system generated payroll file against General Ledger
- Ensure submission of UI19 to Dept. of Labour
- Manage Payroll Data
- Manage third party payments & control accounts
- Determine deadlines for various payroll runs
- Manage the updating of travel rates on payroll/intranet system on a monthly basis.
- Oversee critical payroll changes and inputs made on the system
- Authorise and release final payment instructions
- Manage employee benefits administration
- Knowledge of Basic Tax Related Principles
- Accounting Principles
- Advanced MS Office
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-8 years relevant payroll experience
- Relevant Accounting degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A