Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997, then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands – including its private label, Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14,000 products, including makeup, skincare, perfume, hair care, body care, professional tools, and more.
In Sephora Americas, we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire, everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
Your role at Sephora…The Senior Content Producer is responsible for leading mid to large scale content production from concept to execution. He/she/they will report to the Director, Production.
- Manage the purchasing and filing of music.
- Lead physical production of content shoots.
- Create and manage budget through delivery. Includes actualizing and budget planning for future programs.
- Expertise in identifying appropriate creative talent for varying projects.
- Booking of studio, locations, crew, parking, catering, and all other vendors.
- Booking and coordination of travel for talent, crew, San Francisco team.
- Booking of equipment (includes organization of equipment pick up and drop offs).
- Daily management and coordination of crew, vendors and post production team.
- Coordinate and manages model castings. Oversees model contracts (model packages, rate negotiations and scheduling details).
- Work with director to implement creative and marketing feedback.
- Responsible for signage and documentation of NDA and releases.
- Partner with Producers for ongoing content programs and campaigns.
- Works directly with director to ensure creative vision is met.
- Thorough rolodex of talent, vendors, and production partners.
- Create and manage timeline and oversight for Post Production team on certain campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross functional business partners (creative, marketing, et al.).
- Identify and resolve production problems with ingenuity and a contagious “can-do” attitude.
- Day to day management of multiple ongoing content programs.
- Coordinate’s shipping of drives to post production partners, when necessary.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fluid environment where new projects pop up daily.
- Ability to adhere to notes and see projects through to the end.
- Thrives in an intensive, multi-tasking and hands-on environment.
- Strong understanding of production process.
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Excellent technical skills – MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- 6+ years of Content Production or Program Management experience.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A